Welcome to the Mulhern Family

Kelly and I would love to share our family with yours! Check back often to see what we are up to and the crazy things Ellie is learning, saying, and doing!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Inaguaral Post


So I have been sending weekly emails to family members for updates on us but I'm going to try out this new method. Let me know what you think!

We spent the weekend with Mark and Julie. My mom kept Ellie Saturday night so we could have fun and relax. It was wonderful until we heard, "THAT'S A SCORPION!" Mark spotted a scorpion running underneath our coffee table outside. It was in attack mode and Mark stomped on it. Kelly told him he needed to do it again and they demolished the thing. I wish we had gotten a picture. The night was cool and it felt so great to relax on the patio and actually be chilly for a change.

It was a great relaxing weekend until Ellie got sick. We are pretty sure she is teething and cutting a molar. Today she had a fever of 102 and it is finally coming down. She is a wonderful girl who just got extra cuddly but not too fussy. I can't believe how good she is when she doesn't feel well.

Ellie and I spent Friday with Brynne (mom) and Ember (who is 6 days younger than Ellie). The girls got along great. Ellie was good at sharing her toys. In the car when we watched DVDs, she was so proud to show off her toy and how cool she was with Wow Wow Wubzy.

This week will be a busy one. We think Bucky will be coming to town on Wednesday. I'm getting my car alarm installed. We are staying busy and enjoying life!

1 comment:

  1. I am barely using (or know how to use effectively) Face Book...now blog? I am sure you are going to tell me..."It's so easy!" It looks good with the bamboo background..if that's the feedback you are looking for! How about the scorpions in my house tonight? Thank God for son-in-law!

    ReplyDelete