First stop was Montezuma's Castle. It is a home built in the cliffs built by Hohokam Indians in the early 1300s.Kelly got to use the new hiking backpack we got as a wedding gift.
We also witnessed a major fire that lit up just north of Flagstaff. The smoke was AMAZING to see. Too many pictures to post on here but go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=22981&id=100000049183949&ref=pb and you can see all the great pictures Bucky took.
We also tried to take a family portrait but Ellie was more interested in running around than posing. Those pictures are here http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=22981&id=100000049183949&ref=pb.
Ellie got to go golfing at the putt putt practice green. I'm not sure what was more fun for her...putting or picking up all the flags and carrying them around.
As a side note...Kelly and I are planning the first Mulhern Family Roadtrip! We are going to the Black Hills, Fort Collins, Estes Park, Aspen, Arches National Park and then back to Anthem. We'd love advice, tips, ideas on what to do, where to stay at all those places.
I know of a luxurious place to stay in FC!!! When is this family road trip of yours?
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck? Why do I show up 3 times as a follower???
ReplyDeleteI show you as a follower twice...no idea why!
ReplyDeleteAs for the roadtrip we are leaving sometime during the last week of July...still not sure on the exact date. Do you have room for three?
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
ReplyDeleteRead more